IR Southern Zone - Discussion
Forum For Rail fans with Discussions regarding various activities in Indian Railways(Mainly Southern Zone). NOTE: This site is not officially affiliated with Indian Railways.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Log inLog in 

Tiruchchirappalli - Karaikal port electrification updates
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
 Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

Post new topic   Reply to topic    IR Southern Zone - Discussion Forum Index -> -> Project Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ranjeev



Joined: 17 Feb 2014
Age: 21

Posts: 333
Location: unwatchable THIRUVARUR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:17 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

E Works Entered At TVR JN

West Side Of TVR Jn , Concrete Digs r Entered Near 3rd Platform{ Main Line For TJ} Side n Covered With Sheets.. Wink

Donate Eyes..
_________________
I lOVE Trains
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rojaraju



Joined: 30 May 2013

Posts: 480
Location: SVKS Sivakasi/ NDLS New Delhi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:08 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Ranjeev wrote:
E Works Entered At TVR JN

West Side Of TVR Jn , Concrete Digs r Entered Near 3rd Platform{ Main Line For TJ} Side n Covered With Sheets.. Wink

Donate Eyes..


Tks for updates...

By now, the status can be concluded that TJ - TVR pole erecting is in near completion stage... ie. about 50 Kms of pole erection in about 4 months...

Keep updating monthly with photos ...

One question!!!
Where are the Traction Substations planned in TPJ - KIK route???


---------------
rojaRAJU, O+
=========
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ranjeev



Joined: 17 Feb 2014
Age: 21

Posts: 333
Location: unwatchable THIRUVARUR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:18 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

rojaraju wrote:
Ranjeev wrote:
E Works Entered At TVR JN

West Side Of TVR Jn , Concrete Digs r Entered Near 3rd Platform{ Main Line For TJ} Side n Covered With Sheets.. Wink

Donate Eyes..


Tks for updates...

By now, the status can be concluded that TJ - TVR pole erecting is in near completion stage... ie. about 50 Kms of pole erection in about 4 months...

Keep updating monthly with photos ...

One question!!!
Where are the Traction Substations planned in TPJ - KIK route???


---------------
rojaRAJU, O+
=========


Thozharey
Sub Stations at TVR, Koyilvenni, Sikkal or NGT{Not Sure} But Other 2 Conform. I saw These things in one Daily Newspaper..

_________________
I lOVE Trains


Last edited by Ranjeev on Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ranjeev



Joined: 17 Feb 2014
Age: 21

Posts: 333
Location: unwatchable THIRUVARUR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

TVR in Surgery Condition..

Concrete Poles have ended in Platform 2 n 3..

also Process going Between 6 n 7th Line

Now Entered in Platform 1.. Razz

_________________
I lOVE Trains
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kumar_mayuram



Joined: 11 Sep 2013
Age: 36

Posts: 657
Location: Mayiladuthurai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:09 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

The Electric pole foundation works approach NGT Jn. we can see that works in Sikkal station areas. But no works started in NGT – NCR – KIK line and NGT – VLKN line.

Currently all crossing station pole foundation works are started and going on. In many railway gates we can see the completed height barrier iron beams.

In TVR currently working 5 line electric pole foundation works are going on. First Three PFs have separate pole arrangements. Single post arrangement for first 3 PFs. but the last two lines have common electric poles. Because of the goods PF (last line), they have planned common electric poles at the middle of the last two lines. There is no such electric pole foundation works in newly constructing 4th and 5 th PFs. like that the shunting line pole foundation works in MV and TTP sides are also not started yet.

Still no sign of electrification works in TJ – GOC line. Without any connectivity the TJ – TVR – NGT line electrification works are going on. On 11.10.17 while visiting TVR station our TPJ DRM told in a press meet that “KIK – TJ” Electrification project works will be accelerated and completed soon. DRM specified this project as “TJ – KIK project” not “GOC – KIK project”. Then what about the GOC – KIK project? Does it fall under ML Electrification project? What about ML Electrification and the 218 Cr allotted fund?

------
Kumar
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ranjeev



Joined: 17 Feb 2014
Age: 21

Posts: 333
Location: unwatchable THIRUVARUR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:19 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Kum@r ThoZh@r, I S@w Concrete Pole Digging Process On Pl@tform 4 n 5 near Canteen Area ..
_________________
I lOVE Trains
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kumar_mayuram



Joined: 11 Sep 2013
Age: 36

Posts: 657
Location: Mayiladuthurai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:34 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Sorry Ranjeev, it was my last week report. sorry for my late post. thanks for your latest update. so TVR's all lines undergoing Electrification process. Nice.
now concrete flooring works are going on in 4/5 PF. concurrently flooring and digging works are going on. it is funny.

-----
Kumar
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
rojaraju



Joined: 30 May 2013

Posts: 480
Location: SVKS Sivakasi/ NDLS New Delhi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:01 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

kumar_mayuram wrote:
The Electric pole foundation works approach NGT Jn. we can see that works in Sikkal station areas. But no works started in NGT – NCR – KIK line and NGT – VLKN line.

Currently all crossing station pole foundation works are started and going on. In many railway gates we can see the completed height barrier iron beams.

In TVR currently working 5 line electric pole foundation works are going on. First Three PFs have separate pole arrangements. Single post arrangement for first 3 PFs. but the last two lines have common electric poles. Because of the goods PF (last line), they have planned common electric poles at the middle of the last two lines. There is no such electric pole foundation works in newly constructing 4th and 5 th PFs. like that the shunting line pole foundation works in MV and TTP sides are also not started yet.

Still no sign of electrification works in TJ – GOC line. Without any connectivity the TJ – TVR – NGT line electrification works are going on. On 11.10.17 while visiting TVR station our TPJ DRM told in a press meet that “KIK – TJ” Electrification project works will be accelerated and completed soon. DRM specified this project as “TJ – KIK project” not “GOC – KIK project”. Then what about the GOC – KIK project? Does it fall under ML Electrification project? What about ML Electrification and the 218 Cr allotted fund?

------
Kumar


This project is not TJ KIK and it is full TPJ - KIK project along with branch lines ... once pole works upto KIK/ VLKNI is completed, TPJ - TJ works in both up and down would be starting ...

Main Line electrification is different... It covers from TJ - MV - VM and MV - TVR... Money is just now allocated and after identifying project execution agency (CORE, if only electrification & RVNL if doubling also!!!), then that agency would be initiating works, calling tenders, etc..... ML Electrification will not start immediately within 6 months ....

As we can see in all Electrification works, it starts with first blocking road crossings with height barrier poles.... then pole foundation and substation works... though pole foundation and erection may be done FAST but real deterrant is the Substation setup and commissioning at various intermediate locations... rail fans please update with photos of substation locations too...

----------------
rojaRAJU, O+
=========
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tnjsankar



Joined: 19 Dec 2011

Posts: 143
Location: Thanjavur/Bangalore

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:18 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Dear Members,

http://www.core.indianrailways.gov.in/view_section.jsp?lang=0&id=0,294,301,407

Kindly go through the above Link, is it means ED-TJ before March 2018?
_________________
Regards,

Sankar
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pbv15124



Joined: 06 Jun 2017
Age: 40

Posts: 110
Location: chennai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:44 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Tnjsankar wrote:
Dear Members,

http://www.core.indianrailways.gov.in/view_section.jsp?lang=0&id=0,294,301,407

Kindly go through the above Link, is it means ED-TJ before March 2018?


ED-TPE (Tiruchi Palakkarai) comes under ED-TPJ & SA-KRR-DG electrification.
TPJ-TJ comes under TPJ-KIK electrification.
TPJ-TPE 2 km already electrified as part of TPJ-VM electrification since the good yard and by pass line connects with TPJ-TPE line.
_________________
Regards
Suganthan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pbv15124



Joined: 06 Jun 2017
Age: 40

Posts: 110
Location: chennai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:48 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Its clearly mentioned project group wise
210: TPJ-TJ-TVR-KIK/VLNK
211: SA-KRR-DG & ED-KRR-TPJ (TPE)
_________________
Regards
Suganthan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IR Southern Zone - Discussion Forum Index -> -> Project Updates
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


© 2007 Informe.com. Get Your Own Free Portal.
Powered by phpBB © 2001 - 2005 phpBB Group
Theme ACID v. 2.0.18 par HEDONISM